homestead - Re: [Homestead] Internet connection, was Jeremiah Wright

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Internet connection, was Jeremiah Wright
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 15:03:45 -0400

Don't ask ME radio questions..I have no idea. I'll find out.

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:
We put a long wire in the attic and still can't pick up the station in town...no FM at all..only AM stations at night...I usually listen to Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, Chicago, or New Orleans. That's all I get.

Attic? The wire is 300' long.

Did you match the impedence?
</HTML>