homestead - Re: [Homestead] Lift not thy Hands

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Lift not thy Hands
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 11:29:20 -0800

I believe it was Obama that said we should put more resources into
Afghanistan, wasn't it? If I am a soldier, it wouldn't make much
difference whether I die in Iraq, Iran, or Afghanistan, I'd still be
dead. ;)

***He said he would remove 2 units from Iraq and send them "immediately" to Afghanistan plus "as many more as it takes."

I totally agree. Trying to find the elusive WMD's was a cover story. I
do believe they existed, perhaps not nuclear, but most certainly
biochemical weapons.

***He certainly had biological weapons. WE gave them to him, so creating a hysteria over those was rather disingenuous.

Furthermore, I also think both invasions are to pre-stage a conflict
with Iran and China. That huge base in Iraq isn't there for Kurdish
security.

***Two bases!