homestead - Re: [Homestead] Lift not thy Hands

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Lift not thy Hands
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 17:03:11 -0500

On Apr 26, 2008, at 4:46 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

Does Al Gore count?

I must have missed the election where he said such things and won. I thought he lost--even though he said most of the expected things and then, wasn't there something about the pivotal electoral state was governed by the winner's brother, and the Secretary of State in that state was of the winner's party, and the Supremes voted . . . . but of course the Supremes always vote strictly according to their dispassionate interpretations of the Constitution.