homestead - Re: [Homestead] Lift not thy Hands

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Lift not thy Hands
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 13:20:55 -0400

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:
McCain really does want to bomb, bomb, bomb Iran. I don't. Hillary
probably would, if reluctantly, to prove she has figurative cojones.
That leaves Obama.

I believe it was Obama that said we should put more resources into Afghanistan, wasn't it? If I am a soldier, it wouldn't make much difference whether I die in Iraq, Iran, or Afghanistan, I'd still be dead. ;)

Iraq was invaded in order to prevent a non-dollar oil bourse from coming into existence. In all likelihood, the primary purpose for invading Afghanistan was as a preparation for invading Iraq.

I totally agree. Trying to find the elusive WMD's was a cover story. I do believe they existed, perhaps not nuclear, but most certainly biochemical weapons.
Furthermore, I also think both invasions are to pre-stage a conflict with Iran and China. That huge base in Iraq isn't there for Kurdish security.

Had we NOT invaded Iraq and the bourse had come to be, our economy and way of life would have drastically changed, we would no longer be dipping our finger in the word's oil pie and taking our cut from every transaction of same.

The Iranian Bourse is still coming. It was only delayed. All this has really done is given Iran a longer time to fortify and prepare.

We will not bomb nor invade Iran over nukes or any other reason, no matter the rhetoric and no matter from whom. We would only consider that if Iran bade fair to be successful in a non-dollar oil bourse, as it seems they are indeed succeeding. No matter who, McCain, Obama, Alfred E. Neuman, the decision then will be to allow the dollar to collapse or bomb Iran.
It isn't going to make any difference who is making that decision.

EXACTLY!

Bev

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky