homestead - Re: [Homestead] And Thus Spoke Pennsylvania

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] And Thus Spoke Pennsylvania
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 13:08:29 -0700

I was looking at the total spent and thinking of all the
programs that money could make a huge difference in.

It never ceases to amaze me, the amount of money a politician will spend to get an office that may pay only a tenth of that. It is usually someone else's money and they make up the difference in goodies and future contacts.

Don Bowen KI6DIU