homestead - Re: [Homestead] And Thus Spoke Pennsylvania

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] And Thus Spoke Pennsylvania
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:47:55 -0500

On Apr 23, 2008, at 8:14 PM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

Yes, it's offical. I'm workig alone here.

You look pathetic pressed into that corner there.

James is right about the price of rice. But unlike some other examples about numbers in a computer not being real money, the money here is real. Real people sent real checks into real campaign checking accounts.

But, you know I love butts, right?, the people who make political contributions expect that money to be spent in certain ways. Does anyone know if it is even legal to spend political contributions on, say, charity?