homestead - Re: [Homestead] And Thus Spoke Pennsylvania

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] And Thus Spoke Pennsylvania
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:34:08 EDT

I also agree, I was looking at the total spent and thinking of all the
programs that money could make a huge difference in. The other thing that
bugged
me was that Hillary overspent her budget by 10.5 million dollars running ads
telling us she wants us to trust her to balance the nations budget.

Drew

In a message dated 4/23/2008 8:26:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,