homestead - Re: [Homestead] And Thus Spoke Pennsylvania

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] And Thus Spoke Pennsylvania
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:55:22 -0400

I wish I could work up enough to care, Bev, I really do. I just can't. The only thing I am excited about is that Obama is involving younger voters in droves. Other that, it's business as usual. I look at this stupid primary and the only thing I feel is sickened by the waste of money that might have gone to better projects.