homestead - Re: [Homestead] And Thus Spoke Pennsylvania

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] And Thus Spoke Pennsylvania
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:41:52 -0400

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 8:22 AM, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:

> What matters most is delegate assignment. Right now
> it looks very close--Clinton: 64; Obama: 63.

Here's a breakdown of delegates by state w/ an interesting graph near the
bottom that shows the story that the race has simply gone on far too long.
Clinton was ahead for an entire year--remember when it was almost a given
that she'd win?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/democratic_delegate_count.html

What a huge waste of everyone's money. Why can't the brainy 'powers that be'
come up with a better, less wasteful system? No one would agree?

James, wouldn't that be Jamesian economics or how about your first and last
name. I think you can get some followers, your turns coming.

Lisa