homestead - Re: [Homestead] Free to good home

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Free to good home
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 21:23:36 -0400

On Apr 20, 2008, at 5:40 PM, WF Smith wrote:

... full name liriope muscari.
... a vanload of horticulture students... thinned them down to about 25%

The big question is:
Is it pronounced lir - ee - OH - pee or luh - RYE- opee

'Had some at our old house. It did spread and I gave bunches away from time to time. The nice thing about that stuff is that when the blue flowers appear, you can tell that the hot summer is about gone.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky AT earthlink.net
Lovettsville, VA 20180