homestead - [Homestead] Free to good home

  • From: "WF Smith" <mogrits AT gmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Free to good home
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 15:48:55 -0400

Lariope, monkeygrass, or lilyturf if you prefer.

Free by the truckload. I will even dig and load it for ladies. I'll throw in
a purple leaf plum tree sprig as well.

I've over 25 yrs experience with this strain, as we dug up a few shoots at
my grandmothers in the 80's and planted them at my mothers. Later my
brothers showed up and dumped a pickup bed of it alongside my driveway where
it stayed for a year until we got around to planting it as borders. Now I've
had my fill of it.

I will unconditionally guarantee this will survive global warming and a
nuclear winter.

Warren