homestead - Re: [Homestead] We're all gonna die

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] We're all gonna die
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:54:18 -0400

You know, Lisa, I wake up at 3 am on the dot EVERY FREAKING NIGHT no matter what I do, and trust me, I've been on the receiving end of BATTERIES of blood work over the last year. There's nothing wrong with me a bucket of lard wouldn't fix, but I STILL wake up at 3 am. No one ever suggested to me it could be related to menopause. I'm going to ask my doc when I see him again. (I'm 41 as of last week.)

Celia