homestead - Re: [Homestead] We're all gonna die

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] We're all gonna die
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 19:51:13 -0500

On Apr 16, 2008, at 7:29 PM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

A red herring, the info in that article is. There are reams of research
showing that, sure enough, vitamin PILLS don't improve your health or extend you
life, but the vitamins in whole, organic food does. </HTML>

Hm, that has always been my gut feeling but I never found articles that said so. You got some easy finds that you know of without too much effort?