homestead - Re: [Homestead] Beer for my Horses

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Beer for my Horses
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 13:29:04 -0500

I think that for objects that would easily fit into packs, the ideal
solution is simply to ride one horse and bring along some extras to pack the
items home. I would still like to be able to haul larger items, which is why
the buck board idea is one that we keep batting about. There is a little
lumber yard on the edge of town, and if we had the ability to haul larger
things with the horse and a wagon, that would be nice. I guess we could also
continue to fire up the truck for such contingencies. :)

Gloria