homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hops into action

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hops into action
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 09:18:32 -0700

On Mar 31, 2008, at 9:12 AM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

I was kinda kidding about the garlic breath kissing thing. : )

Kidding is fun, although you know that Freud said there are no jokes. Of course he also asked the eternal question, what does a woman want?

I find writing subtle humor to be the most challenging of all writing. It is so often misunderstood that I shy from it, only to try again. Hope springs infernal.