homestead - Re: [Homestead] fertilizer ??

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] fertilizer ??
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:39:39 -0700

I wouldn't waste even Miller Lite in that manner. I like the idea of one of
the commenters- drink the beer and pee in the yard.

That was my first thought but there is worse beer that any Miller or Bud product. A six pack of Miller or Bud is over $6 in Saipan but there is a Korean product that sells for under $5 that has got to be the worst possible.

I currently have on order a couple of books, I know more books but it has been established that I am a bookaholic. The owner of the farm I was helping out is an extremely intelligent person and one of the more interesting people I have had the pleasure to talk with. He made many observations and I ordered the books to get some insight into one of his comments.

Liquid Gold: The Lore and Logic of Using Urine to Grow Plants
and
The Humanure Handbook: A Guide to Composting Human Manure, Third Edition

Don Bowen KI6DIU