homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who DO I want?

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who DO I want?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:40:36 -0400

The North vs South thing is easy. For him, it's emotional. It's his home. For me, it's all about ease of lifestyle. I want to be able to keep feeding my sheep in my lambie jammies and not 17 layers of underwear. and polar fleece. That's it. In the end, if he feels it's really, really important to him to go back north, that's what we'll do. I'm just hoping in the meantime to come across something he can't resist someplace that isn't South Quebec.

I meant whacky political choices! : D