homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who DO I want?

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who DO I want?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:45:15 -0700

On Mar 28, 2008, at 1:20 PM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

I was thinking about this and it occurs to me the abrupt shift on the
end might be construed as trying to change the subject instead of the
lightening attention span to which I am subject.

I would welcome your input if you choose to share it. I just don't
want to take advantage of you, either. Are you home yet?

Moon, one of the things that gives me great pleasure is knowing that I have been useful in helping people to find their right place. Someday when my light grows dim I will ask someone to read the letters to me from those who have thanked me. And I will die with a smile.

So don't hold back.

Will go home next week, weather permitting and the creek don't rise-- again.