homestead - [Homestead] Who DO I want?

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Who DO I want?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:21:43 -0400

I want John Edwards to run the Justice Dept. I want Al Gore to run the EPA, which will be fully funded. I want Bill Clinton to be our chief schmoozer. (Don't yell at me, it's my fantasy.) I want Dennis Kucinich to run the newly revamped Peace and Social Justice Dept (formerly Homeland Security), I want Michael Eisner to run the place on a day to day basis. I want Oprah, Lorin and Dietlinde Maazel, Wendell Berry and Bill Gates to to be in charge of the Dept of Education. I want Chris Dodd to be Speaker of the House.

All of this is mostly tongue in cheek. I am avoiding house hunting. I am getting frustrated and unhappy with the whole thing.

Celia