homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who DO I want?

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who DO I want?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:20:35 -0400

I was thinking about this and it occurs to me the abrupt shift on the end might be construed as trying to change the subject instead of the lightening attention span to which I am subject.

I would welcome your input if you choose to share it. I just don't want to take advantage of you, either. Are you home yet?