homestead - Re: [Homestead] Would you buy a house where a murder took place?

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Would you buy a house where a murder took place?
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 07:21:35 -0700

On Mar 24, 2008, at 6:42 AM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

I just wondered if I was being silly. ( And I'm ok with that, if I am,
I just wondered.)

I wouldn't say silly. I would say temporarily off-balance. I think that with time and positive focus you could figure out a way to feel good about it. One way to overcome fear is to get full information. I would strive to find out the woman's history, her husband's character, where they came from, details of the exit, etc. Contact her family. Get photos.

That is a house with serious character.

Would be a great plot for a book.

You would think of a name for the house, maybe a double-entendre. It ain't the house's fault that she was so unhappy.