homestead - Re: [Homestead] Would you buy a house where a murder took place?

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Would you buy a house where a murder took place?
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 08:57:56 -0400

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 8:51 AM, Jeanne Driese <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
wrote:

> Since we are all connected, if I really wanted the house, I would have a
> cleansing ceramony (American Indian) to clear out any remaining negative
> energy.

I was going to say a similar thing but Jeanne beat me to it. There are many
things that could be done to clear out the remaining, if any, negative
energy. For such a serious and violent thing to have happened in a place you
might want to live, if it were me, I think I'd go overboard to do 'good'
before I slept there. But that's just me. It does appear to be a very neat
place with an unfortunate past.

Lisa