homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 09:35:07 EDT

> Wow, James. Your last sentence feels pretty extreme to me. I used to
> be Roman Catholic but I am not responsible for what the Pope says, you
> know?

Yes, and you are not running for president.

Nor have you declared the Pope to be your personal mentor. Nor did the Pope
marry you. Nor did the Pope in several of his sermons say "Celia knows what
it's like to be a poor Catholic in a world run by Protestants."

And you may be a former Roman Catholic but Obama is a current Black
Liberationist. At least he's never denounced it.

</HTML>