homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 13:21:39 -0400

The new National Archives, my old bumpy Uncle....I give you

www.youtube.com

On Mar 21, 2008, at 1:16 PM, Gene GeRue wrote:

On Mar 21, 2008, at 10:47 AM, Lynda wrote:

Read his speeches and sermons. He has them all nicely copywritten and
available, for a fee of course, in either hardcopy or on CD or even,
now,
DVDs. Then follow a dateline from his early days on through today.
He's
written several books.

Is there material available free on the Web?