homestead - Re: [Homestead] Certified Humane- Was Selling lambs

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Certified Humane- Was Selling lambs
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 10:46:15 -0700

On Mar 7, 2008, at 9:52 AM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

I'm going to offer up some thoughts, however, for what they are worth.
There are a lot of aspects to what you are asking.

Thank you for a well-thought-out and well-presented post.

I'm throwing this out as I'm sitting here in my sheep shed, which my
husband made wireless for me a little while ago. I am baby sitting my
triplets, whose mother disappeared last night and whom I think was
stolen.

Yikes. I hope you find her. Stolen!? I thought you had dogs. What kind of jerk would do such a thing? Yes, you need to find a new place.