homestead - [Homestead] Certified Humane- Was Selling lambs

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Certified Humane- Was Selling lambs
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 08:25:35 -0500

Thank you, Rob and James, for your thoughts.

In my hunting around for more info I found this link:

http://www.certifiedhumane.org/

I thought some of you might find it useful. It's an organization that promotes the humane handling of food animals, from on the farm to the knacker's yard.
I can't really speak for it having just discovered it but it has lots of people with lots of initials on board.

I probably wouldn't do this program but I might look over the specs for lamb raising. : )
Can't hurt, right?

Cheers