homestead - Re: [Homestead] NAFTA in the news

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] NAFTA in the news
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:57:40 EST

> It is also factually inaccurate. In a review in 2003, the
> Congressional Budget Office concluded that Nafta had slightly
> increased growth in the United States and that any disruptive effects
> on employment were small.

Oh, yeah. We're to believe what the CBO has to say about it as reported by
the extremely biased New York Times.

What would you expect the Congressional Budget Office to report?? "We've
determined that Congress has royally screwed you for the next three
generations."???

Take this news with a small Siberian salt mine.

James </HTML>