homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race

  • From: "WF Smith" <mogrits AT gmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:19:57 -0500

> Proud of suckerheads in South Carolina? At least McCain will
> leave the flag flying on the capitol grounds
> in recognition of the evil of the war of northern aggression.
> Like it or not...

I have to admit I'm intrigued by this statement. For some reason you are
referring to the Confederate Battle Flag that flies on the SC State Capitol
grounds.

Are you somehow under the misguided perception that said flag is a Federal
issue? As a South Carolina resident I don't care one whit what Obama or
Hillary or McCain think of it.

Warren