homestead - Re: [Homestead] MagicHeat

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] MagicHeat
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:40:26 +0000

Franklin, that sounds like something useful to know about. Is it a fan or
something? How does it put the heat back into the room? I'll have to do a
little googling. I have a small fan that I put up on a shelf in the vicinity
of our flue/pipe where it goes through the ceiling. When I run the woodstove,
I run the fan and that does put a lot of the heat back into the room which
otherwise would go right through the roof.

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com