homestead - Re: [Homestead] Morning musing

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Morning musing
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:19:45 -0700

Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:

I go in and out of phases where I want to digest the news (my menu is
usually NPR, PBS, The Nation (mag), and Democracy Now (tv & radio program),

This is very much the same infinite loop that my brain used to be in. To begin with, the people who produce the PBS "news" shows view the Republicans as the evil people who'll take away their make-work jobs. I wouldn't expect a shred of impartiality from them.

Bill