homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bamboo

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bamboo
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:10:20 -0400

Here are a few hints taken from a gardening site i enjoy, on hardy
bamboo:

www.bambooweb.info

These types were suggested by a zone 5 member:

Phyllostachys heteroclada
Phyllostachys Aureosulcata "Spectabilis"
Phyllostachys Aureosulcata (Harbin)
Phyllostachys Bissetii
Phyllostachys Nuda
Any of these above are worth trying in zone 5/6.
I WANT SOME!!!!
Toni