homestead - [Homestead] A funny

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] A funny
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:01:08 -0400

Kate just called from Denver...she just got out of a seminar with Dr.
Fitzgerald from Emergency Vets fame..she said he ended the program by
tap dancing in green spandex to Christmas music...lol..what a nutcase!
Just had to share..

Bev
P.S. I'm in for a break, too, Toni,...lots of bees out there as the gill
o'er the ground and the redbuds bloom..good to see. Going back out in a
few to transplant some squash and cucumbers to the garden. I'm taking a
chance again this year!

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the
ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.

  • [Homestead] A funny, EarthNSky, 03/21/2007