homestead - Re: [Homestead] week-end potluck...- was Moving data across computers

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] week-end potluck...- was Moving data across computers
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 20:24:39 -0800

At 2/10/2007 08:06 PM,Gene GeRue wrote:

> I'm less than 60 driving hrs from Key West which takes me right thru
> the middle of the country so anywhere ought to be less than that.
> Which weekend and where?

Please to be reminding us what the hell Key West has to do with us.
Did I miss something while I was away?

Key West is about as far away as anything is in the lower 48, so anything would be less travel time than that <shrug>.
What do you have against Key West anyway? Hell of a nice drive down to it, over those bridges and the color of the water....

Rob
becida AT comcast.net