homestead - [Homestead] Cloned animals safe to eat

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Cloned animals safe to eat
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 13:28:06 -0500

So says the FDA...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/12/28/cloned.food.ap/index.html

This is getting to be a scary world. Soon huge agribusiness with the
blessing of the government will have us eating meat from basically one
cow. Why would agribusiness not want to clone just a few
super-producing cows, pigs, chickens, sheep or tomatos and then have
us all eat from that pot?

I am so glad that I am homesteading and able to do for myself as much as I
can.

Rob - Va