homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cloned animals safe to eat

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cloned animals safe to eat
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 16:04:14 -0500

It is a good time to be raising one's own, isn't it?

Absolutely, and we may find in our lifetime that keeping a local gene
pool of animals and plants going will come in very useful.

Our entire food industry from production to supply is scary. Even more
scary is the fact that many people will accept the governments
decision and let the situation get worse.

Rob - Va