homestead - Re: [Homestead] Anyone here bake for gifts??

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Anyone here bake for gifts??
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:39:50 -0500

tonitime AT juno.com wrote:
Tho we always make about 30-some trays of cookies (for friends and my
wonderful massage clientele), this year i also have made for our
foodie buddies:

Jeez Toni...everyone always says my activities wear them out...but MAN,
YOU wear ME out just reading about everything you do, grow, etc. It's
just awesome and gives me inspiration to keep going on days like today
when I can really FEEL the weather. I did go out and drag the 21 ft
pieces of metal siding down to near the workshop and get that all
measured out for additional raised beds, and I picked up tools and stuff
since it will be raining for a few days, but that's nothing compared to
your activities. I've got the FI's today.
I want/need to do baking-I usually bake a lot the week before Christmas,
but this year I ampecans, and almost everything I usually make at Christmas
has pecans in it!
I'll probably make some sugar cookies, coconut bars, and regular oat
granola bars later in the week. This new dog is keeping me busy. I've
decided not to keep him, so I am currently networking online with rescue
orgs and others to try to find him a home.

Bev

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky