homestead - Re: [Homestead] Anyone here bake for gifts??

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Anyone here bake for gifts??
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 23:05:24 -0500

YUM, Lisa!
My girlie, Rose, is coming home on Friday and will make those same
kinds of biscotti to take back for her dormite friends after this short
break home. She had a high school business and made some good cash
making fudges, truffles, biscotti, pies, and other dangerous substances
while studying entrepreneurship in her home school. I am SO thankful we
do not have all those great things around in addition to what we do at
the holiday.

Those Pumpkin Seed sound wonderful! Do you have a source for raw seed
that is a reasonably-priced mail order place?
We are 2 hrs. from a high-priced natural foods co-op, and have no local
health food stores either. Balanced nutrition or more natural eating is
not the order in this area, for sure!
Toni the tired