homestead - Re: [Homestead] Geese

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Geese
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 00:11:16 -0500

Marie McHarry wrote:

The Chinese geese I had were most annoying, and they became the main
course at Christmas dinner. They became so aggressive that we got into
the habit of grabbing them by their necks and flinging them to stop
their nipping at our legs and butts

Yup, that's my opinion and experience with Chinese, too. Hard to say, but they might be the most aggressive of geese. I'm looking forward to Spring and getting some Pilgrim geese.

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky