homestead - Re: [Homestead] Triage - was insurance

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Triage - was insurance
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 14:26:44 -0700

For people who really try to promote their health and make all the right choices and still get sick, I have all the sympathy and support possible. I am truly sorry.
But those who . . . .

How about those who appear to really try to promote their health . . . but who have a nagging belief that they might be doomed anyway? I believe that the full power of what's between our ears is not yet known. I believe that belief can overcome apparent limitations. To what extent? I don't know.