homestead - Re: [Homestead] Triage - was insurance

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Triage - was insurance
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:06:58 EST

In a message dated 12/12/2006 10:50:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lurine AT softcom.net writes:

> Contrary to what you and Gene were saying, "sometimes shit
> happens." Period.

And contray to what you say, So what? How is anyone's life improved a wit
by wallowing in it.

> You have a real pissy view of people in general, which is sad.

Alas, it's more on the lines of just the opposite. I have faith and
confidence in people that they could do better, all of us. Your view is that
there's
no point, shit happens and there's nothing you can do nor could have done
about it.