homestead - Re: [Homestead] Triage - was insurance

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Triage - was insurance
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:54:55 -0800

I think you missed the whole point. No one is asking you for sympathy. Folks were simply asking that you consider that your "opinion" is not a fact carved in stone. Contrary to what you and Gene were saying, "sometimes shit happens." Period.

And, you are leaping again because when that "sometimes shit happens," doesn't mean that folks necessarily "throw two steaks on the grill."

Sometimes, such as the case of DH who got colon cancer even though he ate no red meat, ate tons of veggies, tons of fiber, drank tons of water, worked at physical labor and exercised and did not smoke, he didn't "throw two steaks on the grill," we did our homework and figured out some other things that might have contributed and removed them from our lives. We did our "homework" and came up with a plan that worked better than the odds that the doctors gave him (2 to 5 years and only if he did things exactly there way and it is now 9 years down the road and we didn't do it their way).

You have a real pissy view of people in general, which is sad.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>