homestead - Re: [Homestead] Insurance

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Insurance
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 01:57:14 -0700

There are exceptions, and in the case of those exceptions,
it could be said that one was lucky or unlucky, that there are genetic
predispositions (good or bad), etc.

I think of what you call exceptions as obvious examples of our incomplete knowledge. What others toss off as luck, chance or fate, I take as the result of human actions. Exceptions are results of actions not yet understood. I find this attitude to give me the best results.

Don't you ever go to bed? My excuse is I took a nap today. Whoops, yesterday! Okay, now putting this tired brain to bed.