homestead - Re: [Homestead] Insurance

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Insurance
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 18:29:31 -0700

. . . since an after the fact radon test determines that the house
is filled with radon gas, are you saying that his lung cancer should be
blamed on his father for building the house improperly?

In that case we might well conclude that the father was indeed ignorant of radon consequences and made the human mistake of building the house in the wrong spot.

A six month old child gets e.coli from her
mother's consumption of garden veggies that had been fertilized by
manure. Is her illness the mother's fault?

Of course. Who else?

. . . do you cast blame at the humans for making
the choices they have made?

Absolutely.

If you blame the humans, would you
prosecute?

No. Ignorance is not prosecuted in this country. If it were, we would have to put some very high-ranking people in jail.