homestead - Re: [Homestead] Food Security

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Food Security
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 21:06:31 -0800

Ah come on, you know as well as I do that isn't going to do a blooming bit of good!

Do you have any idea how much money BIG business has invested in public schools? Do you have any idea how much money the Gates and WallyWorld have put into trying to take your tax dollar and put it in the pockets of Milken?

The good ol' boy system is alive and well and your kids, that is those who have kids in public school, are the game pieces being manipulated to bend to the will of big business!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>