homestead - Re: [Homestead] Food Security

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Food Security
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 21:46:01 -0600

On 11/18/06, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com> wrote:
No, it isn't a matter that some schools are good and some are bad. Schooling
itself is bad and there is no good version of it.

Indeed? I don't think so. I'd have to see a lot of evidence.

And look at your premise, if you don't like the schools, then change them.
That's the manipulation technique used by bad parents who want to coerce their
child into dressing for the hated visit to Anut Petunia by engaging them with
"Do you want to wear the yellow shirt or the blue shirt."

In my experience the choices haven't been that absurd.