homestead - Re: [Homestead] Political question, if I may

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Political question, if I may
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 15:42:46 -0800

At 11/13/2006, you wrote:
Everyday, crimes are committed. The average criminal gets caught once
for every 10 like crimes he commits.

And all this passes by the fact that well over 90% of all sexual crimes against minors is committed by a family member.

They are probably trying to get repeat offenders off the streets with
the 3 strikes and you're out law.

Leading to the United States having the highest incarnation rate of any country in the world. Prisons are a huge business and they need a constant stream of input.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com
My travel journal

I am omnivagant.