homestead - Re: [Homestead] Feeling really stupid and old

  • From: clhw AT InfoAve.Net (clhw)
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Feeling really stupid and old
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 00:04:22 -0400

Bev -- Husband informs me that on a motorcycle, the right handlebar is the
front brake and the rear brake is operated by the right brake pedal. The
left handlebar is the clutch and the left pedal is the gear shift. Perhaps
whoever put the front fork on your bike was thinking "motorcycle."

87 Octane gas at Wal-Mart in Greenwood, South Carolina, was $1.959 today
with the 3cent discount by purchasing their gas card. I've seen other
stations in the last two days at $1.989 and $1.979.
Lynn