homestead - Re: [Homestead] Feeling really stupid and old

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Feeling really stupid and old
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:58:15 -0700

At 9/25/2006 01:04 PM,SISU! wrote:

I'm not laughing anymore. Does anyone else feel this way or am I just
alone, isolated and really out of touch with the world?

It's just you & today. Tomorrow you'll realize it's how things are and adjust. After vocalizing it a good night's sleep will clear it up in your head.

So okay, aside from my little pity party above, can anyone give me any
advice on riding that bike,

Figure out which gear lever works which the front and the back. Get the front on to the middle sprocket and just leave it alone (for now). Adjust the rear gear as necessary to get it to where it's easy to pedal, when it get's too hard adjust it some more. This is a LOT simpler than you are making it out to be.
Don't sweat the little stuff Bev, things will be better tomorrow.

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA