homestead - Re: [Homestead] used tractors

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] used tractors
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 16:31:52 -0700

At 9/15/2006 07:44 PM,Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:
Even at $500/year for just bush hogging twice (ideally we'd do
it 4x per year--spring, early summer, late summer, fall) it would take
probably at least 7 years, but perhaps as many as 8 or 9 years to come close
to paying for a good, used tractor.

Lisa

I suspect that a tractor will find more uses for itself as if by magic over time. Might even end up being one those tools where you say "what did I do without one?".

Isn't there an old tractor list? I'll bet you could get lot's of ideas (opinions) on what tractor you need there.

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA