homestead - Re: [Homestead] Info on Snakes

  • From: "SISU!" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Info on Snakes
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:48:04 -0400

LOL.....you should have seen the meter readers eyes this morning when I
came walking out of the barn with my pistol strapped to my leg and a hoe
in my hand....

Bev

Gene GeRue wrote:
I started developing a fear a few years ago after almost stepping
on a copperhead in the barn, and now, since this latest mishap, I
have been traumatized to the point that I might actually go to see
a shrink.

Repeat before each meal and when going to bed: I am bigger and badder
than any damn snake. I can kill them in a blink and they can only
make me uncomfortable. So look out for me, you skinny, legless,
hopeless critters, the Wonder Women is looking for you and she has
got a cannon!